A fun video for students to see where different agricultural products come fromSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what their favorite fruit and vegetables are and if they know where they come from (grow on trees, on the ground, etc.)
3. You may also want to pre-teach some of these words even when they will be shown in the video.
4. Set the scene, these two friends are talking about agricultural products, fruits and vegetables, and where they come from. All of these products come from Nature.
5. Play the video and make pauses as needed for comments, paraphrasing, and to complete these headings that you are going to write on the board, GROW ON TREES / GROW ON VINES / GROW ON THE GROUND for students to copy.
7. You may want to make pauses right after each category is presented.
8. Ask students which fruits grow on trees? Which vegetables grow on the ground? etc.
9. Ask students to write two more fruits and vegetables to each category. Encourage them to use the vocabulary they have learned in previous sessions.
10. Monitor and help.
Compartir MED en classroom: