A vocabulary activity for students to review fruitsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. There are two pages to this file, decide if you want them both printed, however, the first one is recommended.
2. Ask students to name a fruit and a vegetable that starts with the same letter in their names.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Ask students to find the hidden fruits in the first exercise.
5. Next, ask students to complete the crossword puzzle and monitor the activity.
6. Check the answers with the class.
7. Ask students to group the fruits in the puzzle according to their colors. That is, ask them to write the ‘red words’ in one group and use read colors to write the names, the ‘yellow words’, etc.
8. Ask students to compare their work with other students.
Compartir MED en classroom: