A vocabulary activity for students to spell fruit and vegetable vocabulary correctlySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to name a fruit and a vegetable they always have at home.
3. Distribute the first page (vegetables) and ask students to write down the names of those products. They cannot copy the names or use dictionaries since they are going to work in pairs later and check answers.
4. Tell students to try to remember the names, but if they can’t it is ok to leave the lines blank.
5. Monitor the activity.
6. Distribute the second page (fruits) and repeat the procedure.
7. Ask students to fold in half their papers and drop them into a box, or container.
8. Shuffle the papers and ask students to come to pick up two papers, it is ok if they both are fruits or vegetables, then, complete the missing words.
9. Ask students to return the papers to their owners and check answers together.
Compartir MED en classroom: