A vocabulary activity for students to classify fruit and vegetablesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to name a fruit and a vegetable they love.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
4. Give instructions, “Put a square around all the fruits. Put a circle around all the vegetables.”
5. Monitor the activity.
6. Ask students to read first the vegetables and ask the rest of the class to listen and help in case there are mistakes.
7. Ask students to read the fruits.
8. Confirm the answers by asking, how many different vegetables/ fruits are there?
9. Ask students to write a short sentence about each product using this form, “Grapes are purple/ delicious, Carrots are orange and green, Bananas are yellow, etc. “.
10. Elicit from students different ways to talk about vegetables and fruits using --- is/are----.
Compartir MED en classroom: