A vocabulary activity for students to review vegetable vocabularySugerencia de uso
1. Download the power point presentation into your computer to have it ready to show.
2. Tell students they are going to review vegetables vocabulary and learn some others from this presentation.
3. Ask students which two vegetables they like and two they don’t.
4. Start the presentation and ask students to copy the words in their notebooks as well as drawing a picture.
5. When you present the words, work with pronunciation as well.
6. There are 15 vegetables in this presentation and the last one presents ‘salad’ so with this one talk about healthy food.
7. Use some slides at random and ask students to say the name of the vegetable and one more thing about it (color, size, etc.)
8. Ask students to work in groups and arrange into alphabetical order the vegetables.
9. Spell out some of these words and ask students to write the names down.
10. Talk to students about the importance of including vegetables in their diets.
Compartir MED en classroom: