Reading activity for students to work explore a table of contentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is a table of contents for students to explore and get familiar with the information about the book.
3. Read the definitions of ‘table of contents’ for students.
4. Ask students what the title of the book is and what they expect to find there.
5. Ask students if they prefer printed books or e-books and why.
6. Ask students if this is a ‘big’ book (number of pages) and how they know.
7. Read the table of contents for students and help with vocabulary as needed.
8. Read the questions and ask students to answer the questions based on the table of contents.
9. Add more questions to ask, how many pages does chapter 1 have?, in which chapter can you find information about (agricultural) products to include in your diet? (2), what chapter gives recommendations about exercise?
10. Ask students to talk about this table of contents with a partner using the answers to the questions, and model the activity, “In this book, there are 6 chapters----the title of the book is------.
Compartir MED en classroom: