A book for students to explore agricultural productsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show this book to students.
2. Ask students to describe the picture.
3. Classify the information into these groups: ANIMALS, PLACES, PRODUCTS, PEOPLE on the board and invite students to give you the words that belong to each category.
4. Turn the pages of this book to show students more scenes about ‘agriculture’.
5. Talk to students about the different agricultural products they eat at home.
6. Ask students to draw a picture (similar to the one on the cover of the book) of different agricultural products.
7. Invite students to talk about their pictures.
Compartir MED en classroom: