A writing activity for students to write a report about an experimentSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review some of the experiments done along with the unit (weeks 32 and 33) or the ones in their textbooks and talk about them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to think of themselves as scientists and write about the experiment they loved.
4. Ask students to organize the information they are going to write.
5. Model some sentences they could use in their reports and ask them to draw the picture of the experiments and list the materials/ ingredients to the left and write the steps to the right
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Talk about the WHAT I LEARNED (today) section and help with short and simple sentences they can write in that section.
8. Ask students to swap their reports with other students and read them.
Compartir MED en classroom: