A writing activity for students to write a report about an experimentSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review some of the experiments done along with the unit (weeks 32 and 33) or the ones in their textbooks and talk about them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to complete the format with the name of the experiment and the materials they used.
4. Ask students to write about the experiment they picked from the review.
5. Model some sentences they could use in their reports for the DIRECTIONS section and remind them it is the number of steps to follow.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Talk about the WHAT HAPPENED section and help with short and simple sentences they can write in that section.
8. Ask students to swap their reports with other students and read them.
Compartir MED en classroom: