Writing of texts of experimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review some of the experiments done along with the unit (weeks 32 and 33) or the ones in their textbooks and talk about them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to write about the experiment they picked from the review.
4. Model some sentences they could use in their reports.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to swap their reports with other students and read them.
Compartir MED en classroom: