Writing of texts of experimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Review some of the experiments done along with the unit (weeks 32 and 33) or the ones in their textbooks and talk about them.
3. Distribute the worksheet and read “Interesting facts”.
4. This is a good writing exercise for students to work on conclusions, results, etc.
5. You may want to choose the same experiment for the whole class or let them choose the one they like.
6. Use one of the experiments to model the activity, (CD experiment from week 32, session 3), for example, and write a sentence for the interesting fact, “ The CD flies with a balloon”.
7. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
8. Ask students to read their interesting facts to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: