Writing of texts of experimentsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Tell students they are going to write a recipe so brainstorm some ideas of food they know are easy to make. Even if they haven’t made it, they know how to because they have seen their moms.
3. Model the activity by giving an example, copy the format on the board and write in the ‘name of the recipe’ QUESADILLAS or HAM SANDWICH, something simple.
4. Ask students to copy the format in their notebooks and think of the name of the recipe.
5. Guide students through the activity, continue with the list of ingredients, then the instructions.
6. Keep it simple all the way through so students feel confident with the process.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Ask students to work in pairs and share their recipes with their classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: