An experiment for students to understand and express instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Discuss with students the title of the experiment “Paper Goods” and help with vocabulary as needed.
3. Talk about ‘paper’ by using the information given in the worksheet.
Review the vocabulary in pictures (self-explanatory) in order to make sure it is clear.
4. Ask students, Which types of paper below are strong, and which are not strong?
5. Guide students through the chart and ask them to complete it.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and swap their worksheets for confirmation.
8. Invite students to write down the instructions to this activity (place) in a list format.
Compartir MED en classroom: