A recipe (experiment) to express instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students if they like crepes, how often they eat them, what they like them with, and who makes them at home.
3. Ask students if they know what the ingredients may be needed.
4. Go over the recipe and identify the ingredients from the list.
5. Write them on the board for students to copy in their notebooks.
6. Have some volunteers complete the list of ingredients by typing the missing words.
7. Read the recipe for students and ask them to think about the right order of the steps. You may need to read it twice in order to give them time to process the information.
8. Have students come to the front and type the numbers.
9. When they have completed the list, read the instructions, and ask the class to tell you if it makes sense.
10. Correct as necessary.
11. Ask students,
· How many ingredients do you need?
· How many steps to the instructions are there?
· What other ingredients would be needed to have a different crepe?
Compartir MED en classroom: