An experiment for students to understand and express instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Discuss with students the title of the experiment “Bend it! Stretch it! Squash it!”.
3. Review the vocabulary in pictures (self-explanatory) in order to make sure it is clear.
4. Ask students,
· What materials are needed?
· What do these things have in common?
· How many different groups could you make with these things (elicit materials)?
5. Read the ‘observations’ with students and help with vocabulary.
6. Ask students to complete the activity and monitor.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and swap their worksheets for confirmation.
8. Invite students to write down the instructions for this activity (color, place) in a list format.
Compartir MED en classroom: