An experiment for students to understand and express instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students to read the ingredients and draw pictures of them to the right of the page.
3. Draw students’ attention towards the box with words at the bottom of the page and help with vocabulary.
4. Ask students to read the paragraph with the instructions and offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and complete the instructions by writing only the missing word in their notebooks
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to answer these questions,
· How many ingredients do you need?
· How many steps to the instructions are there?
· Has the oil mixed with the water?
8. Ask students to rewrite the instructions in the list format for easier reference.
Compartir MED en classroom: