A recipe (experiment) to express instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Ask students if they like pancakes, how often they eat them, what they like them with, and who makes them at home.
3. There are a couple of Youtube links for you to use, in case you want to show a video and make the activity more visual.
4. Ask students to name the ingredients and label them.
5. Before turning to the next page, ask students to figure out the instructions in pairs.
6. There are two different types of exercises to work with the instructions, scrambled sentences and fill in the blanks, choose the one that suits best the style of your class.
7. Ask students to copy the instructions and read them.
8. Ask students,
· How many ingredients do you need?
· How many steps to the instructions are there?
· Is there another way to make pancakes?
· What other ingredients would be needed?
Compartir MED en classroom: