An experiment with instructions to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Discuss with students the title of the experiment “Color changing milk”.
3. Ask students to
· read the materials, and copy them in their notebooks
· count how many steps to the instructions there are,
· find the ‘action words’ (imperatives)
4. Read the instructions with/for the students and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to mime the actions while you read them again.
6. Turn to the next page and draw students’ attention towards the 3 pictures.
7. Ask students to talk about the experiment by ‘reading’ the three pictures.
8. Ask students to do the experiment at homework and report to the class the next session by drawing a picture.
Compartir MED en classroom: