An experiment with instructions to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students or use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. If you print the activity, distribute it and ask students to underline the title of the experiment.
3. Ask students to
· circle the materials,
· count how many steps to the instructions there are,
· ask which comes first, the materials or the instructions?
4. Ask students to look at the pictures on the right and say what they are going to do with the materials.
5. There’s also a video that shows the experiment. Decide what’s best for your class but work with the printed page, then, play the video.
6. Go over the instructions again (simplify them a little bit) and make sure students which ones they can match to the pictures.
7. Ask students to repeat the steps to the experiment ‘reading the illustrations’ and help as needed.
Compartir MED en classroom: