An experiment with instructions to exploreSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity.
2. Draw students’ attention towards the picture of the materials and ask them what they think the experiment is about. Do not show the list of materials, just the picture.
3. Compare students’ answers to the original list.
4. Ask students to find out what the title of the experiment is.
5. On top of the titles, there are some tabs, click on the one that says INSTRUCTIONS, and the illustrations will be displayed.
6. Scroll down and ask students to explore the pictures. It is not necessary to read the long instructions but to talk about what to do while you are showing the pictures.
7. Work with students and count the number of steps to the experiment.
8. Click on the SUMMARY tab and students will be able to watch the video showing the process.
9. Ask students, what happens when you put the coins (pesos) in the ‘boat’?
Compartir MED en classroom: