An activity to review the present continuous tenseSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to work with a crossword puzzle and a different form of the action words to express the action is going on now. (It is not necessary that you explain any grammar or label tenses).
3. Set a time limit for students to do the activity.
4. When time is up, ask students to swap their crosswords and continue working with it. Then, stop the activity, and once more, they swap papers with somebody else and repeat the activity.
5. Stop the activity and ask students to return their crosswords to their owners.
6. Were all the crossword puzzles completed?
Compartir MED en classroom: