A template for students to write sentences about a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and elicit from students what they are going to do.
3. They are going to write some sentences about a story they read and like very much.
4. Ask students to draw a picture of the story and give them time to color as well.
5. Monitor they are writing the sentences and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed. Remind students they can write in the present simple, not necessarily in past.
6. Ask students to work in groups of three and challenge each other to find the introduction, the story, and the conclusion.
7. Ask students to read their paragraphs and help with the balance of the three parts.
Compartir MED en classroom: