An activity for students to write sentences about the stories readSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and guide students through it.
3. Ask students to write their names and the tile of a story to work with.
4. Help students decide which story they could use based on how much they remember of it.
5. Ask students to write simple sentences (2 or 3 per box) about the story.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to work in pairs and read to each other their sentences.
Compartir MED en classroom: