An activity for students to analyze a story and compare emotions caused by reading itSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and guide students through it.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and make a list of five stories they have read.
4. Feel free to mention the previous stories students have been working with here (weeks 29 and 30) and recommend they can use them for the activity here.
5. Ask students to read their lists and say something they have in common.
6. Invite students to choose one, the one they like best, and complete the format.
7. Monitor and offer help s needed.
8. Ask students to also include the emotions and feelings they experienced with the story.
Compartir MED en classroom: