A story for students to listen and follow the readingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Use the beam projector to show the video so students can listen and follow the reading.
3. Ask students what other story (ies) they know about a ‘bear’ or bears.
4. Discuss with students how bears live, where they live, what they eat, etc.
5. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to follow the story.
6. Play the story and make a couple of pauses or so in order to answer questions or make comments about the story.
7. Ask students to underline all the places and the words to describe the bear.
9. Play the story and ask students to read it aloud.
10. There’s a section with comprehension exercises for you to use, according to your class time and type of students.
Compartir MED en classroom: