A story for students to listen and follow the readingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the story and make sure you have a good set of speakers so students can listen to the story from where they are seated.
2. Draw students’ attention towards the title of the story and ask them what they think it is about.
3. Ask students to listen to the story and follow it. You may want to print the story as well and ask students to circle the words used to describe the shoes and the girl.
4. This is a short story and it is written in the present simple.
5. 4. Make pauses for comments and questions students may have.
6. At the bottom of the page, you will find different sections (vocabulary, cloze, crossword, sentences, and dictation) to work with.
7. Try cloze exercise and the dictation one.
8. Invite students to work in pairs and retell the story of the ‘New Shoes’
Compartir MED en classroom: