A story for students to listen and follow the readingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Use the beam projector to show the video so students can listen and follow the reading.
3. Ask students what other stories they know about girls who are the main characters.
4. Review with students the story of ‘Goldilocks’.
5. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to follow the story.
6. Play the story and make a couple of pauses or so in order to answer questions or make comments about the story.
7. Ask students to underline all objects in the story.
8. Discuss the story with the class.
9. Play the story and ask students to read it aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: