A story for students to listen and follow the readingSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Use the beam projector to show the video so students can listen and follow the reading.
3. Ask students what other stories they know about a ‘magic carpet’. They will probably say “Aladdin”.
4. Discuss with students what the magic carpet does and why it is so important in the story.
5. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to follow the story.
6. Play the story and make a couple of pauses or so in order to answer questions or make comments about the story.
7. Ask students to underline all the places and the words to describe the weather in the story.
8. Discuss the story with the class.
9. Play the story and ask students to read it aloud.
Compartir MED en classroom: