A classic story for students to explore and talk aboutSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students what story that is, and mention the characters.
3. Invite students to retell the story and focus particularly on the message it holds.
4. Ask students if this is a book for children or adults. Why/why not?
5. Ask students to color the page.
6. Ask students to write a summary of the story on the same page.
7. Monitor and offer help as needed.
8. Ask students what they would change in this story. Why/ why not?
Compartir MED en classroom: