A classic story for students to explore and compareSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the image.
2. Ask students what the title of the book is (The Three little pigs) and if this is a book for children or adults.
3. In this file you will find the story in an old edition, but the idea is that students recognize some elements to identify the story and explore it briefly.
4. Ask students to describe the three little pigs in terms of ‘personality.’
5. If necessary, teach some vocabulary so they can make descriptions.
6. Show the pictures in the story and talk about it. You may ask some students to retell the story by using the pictures.
7. Ask students if they know another story with a similar plot that doesn’t use animals as characters but real people.
Compartir MED en classroom: