A classic story for students to explore and compareSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to work with a classic story for children: Cinderella.
3. The objective is that students explore the story, simplified, and feel comfortable with it.
4. Play the video and draw students’ attention towards the lines that appear on the same slides.
5. The story is narrated in the present simple, not in past, in order to get a different effect.
6. Make pauses as needed and ask comprehension questions, How many sisters does Cinderella have? Does she have any bothers? Where does she live? Etc.
7. Play the video a second time without sound and ask students to read aloud and/ or narrate the story using their own words.
8. Ask students to work in pairs and retell the story to each other by taking turns and using the present tense.
Compartir MED en classroom: