Reading activity for students to work with a mysterySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or if you register on isl.collective.com, you may print the activity.
2. Ask students if they are familiar with the mystery of Mary Celeste, an unsolved mystery.
3. Project the activity and ask students to complete the narration by providing the missing information.
4. Offer help as needed.
5. Ask students to compare their paragraphs in pairs.
6. Ask students to complete the second part of the activity by completing the indirect questions.
7. You may take this opportunity to review those forms.
Compartir MED en classroom: