Reading activity for students to solve a mystery by using the given cluesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or if you register on isl.collective.com, you may print the activity. The answers come in the second page of this file.
2. Project the activity and ask students to identify the characters (king, queen, princess, servant).
3. Tell students this is the case of a murder mystery, the king was murdered and they have to use the clues to find out who did it.
4. Give them time to read, or read the first paragraph for them and write the names of the three women above.
5. Continue with the clues.
6. Tell students to reason their answers before they call out the answer. It is very important for them to have some thinking time for this activity.
7. Ask students to give you the name of the queen, who murdered the king.
8. If some students got the answer wrong, ask the class to explain and discuss the clues.
Compartir MED en classroom: