A logic puzzle for students to work on some clues and describe the situationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students how good they are at working with clues in order to find out something.
3. Tell students that five family members all met up for a picnic and they are going to use the clues to find out how they got there and what snack they brought to the picnic.
4. They have to tell us how Kevin traveled to the picnic (which is the grey space in the lower grid). 5. Ask students to read through the list of clues below and use the larger grid to record any information.
6. Tell students to place a tick in a box if you have any definite positive information and a cross for any definite negative information. For example, they learn that Brady rode his motorbike, so we have placed some logical ticks and crosses in the grid to help you. Using this method, you should be able to fill in the smaller grid.
7. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
8. Discuss answers with the class and ask students to justify their answers by giving reasons based on the clues given.
Compartir MED en classroom: