Reading activity for students to describe enigmasSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or if you register on isl.collective.com, you may print the activity.
2. Students are going to compete the story using past simple, past continuous or past perfect tenses. Yu may want to make a quick review of these tenses before students actually work on the story.
3. Another suggestion is that you divide the text into sections or paragraphs and work one by one with the class.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and complete the text.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers with the class and clarify any doubts students may have regarding the use of tenses.
7. Read the story using a mysterious tone of voice, make longer pauses between paragraphs for students to make comments.
8. Ask comprehension questions about the story with WH_ (what, where, why, when, etc.)
Compartir MED en classroom: