A critical thinking activity for students to make deductions based on cluesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the presentation. You can download it into your computer beforehand.
2. Tell students they are going to see some pictures, 4 per slide, that have something in common and they need to guess the correct word.
3. There is a clue for students to identify - the number of letters in the word, so they need to pay close attention to that.
4. Decide if you want students to play individually or in pairs. It all depends of the conditions of your class.
5. Show the first example and do it with the class so they can see how it works. (There are clues for you at the end).
6. Help students with asking guiding questions, and when the word is guessed, students have to make sure they know, understand all the meanings, and that they know which part of the speech they are.
7. Work with pronunciation as well.
8. Tell students that there can be more meanings to the word presented, )you can use it as a clue, or as additional information after the word has been guessed.)
Compartir MED en classroom: