A fun activity to work on mysteries based on clues to solveSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the activity or if you register on isl.collective.com, you may print the activity. You may also copy the information and make your own cards.
2. This activity can be played in groups of 3, and each group is given 3 cards face down. For this first round, try to give the same cards to all groups.
3. Students take turns in their teams, take a card, read it aloud and start working on the solution by discussing, identifying clues, etc.
4. Monitor the activity and help as needed.
5. Set a time limit for the first round, but ask students to raise their hand as soon as they have the answer and share it with the class.
6. If the class has a different answer, and discuss. Chances are that none of them are right and then, you can give them the right answer.
7. The same procedure is repeated for the other two cards. However, you may vary the confirmation of the answers by asking two groups to compare their answers and present conclusions to the class.
8. If time allows, you can have a second round and this time give different cards to the groups.
9. Ask groups to present their case and solution to the class and discuss them.
Compartir MED en classroom: