A fun activity for students to activate critical thinking and work with their creativitySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. There are several interesting riddles in this video. Decide beforehand which ones you want to show and work with since the whole video takes 13 minutes. You may want to choose some of them and consider time as well since students will need time to work on the clues and get to an answer.
3. Model the activity with riddle #1: about the scorpion and work out the answer with the students.
5. Play the rest of the riddles chosen by you and pause the video to let students discuss and find the answer using the clues.
6. If the class has found the answer, continue with the next riddle, but if they haven’t, ask them WH_questions to get to the answer.
7. Encourage students to participate in this fun activity which is going to trigger speaking skills.
8. Ask students if they know any riddles of this type in Spanish, and let them try them in class.
Compartir MED en classroom: