A speaking game for students to find out informationSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to walk around the class asking questions in their bingo sheet.
3. If the answer is “yes”, they mark X on their Bingo sheet. These are the questions,
1. Did you eat rice this morning?
2. Is your favorite color blue?
3. Do you like to eat raw fish?
4. Have you ever been to Disneyland?
5. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
6. Are you good with computers?
7. Can you swim?
8. Do you like to play sports?
9. Do you read every day?
10. Is your favorite school subject English?
11. Have you ever been on an airplane?
12. Do you like to travel?
13. Are you good at math?
14. Have you ever gone fishing?
15. Do you remember your dream last night?
16. Have you ever been on a horse?
17. Did you take a bus to school?
18. Can you dance well?
19. Do you like it when it rains?
20. Do you wear glasses?
21. Is your birthday in summer?
22. Will you go to university after school?
23. Did you eat fruit today?
24. Do you ever sing the shower or bath?
4. Next, they have to ask a different person another question in the ESL Bingo sheet.
5. Finally, the first student with a line presents it to the teacher and wins.
6. Ask students to talk about past events in the BINGO and get more information from their classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: