A fun activity for students to activate critical thinking and work with their creativitySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. There are 27 seven riddles in this video. Decide before hand which ones you want to show and work with.
3. Model the activity with riddle #1: The police have caught the robber. Wait for reactions.
4. You may want to present a couple of riddles and discuss them with students.
5. Play the rest of the riddles chosen by you and pause the video to let students discuss and find the answer using the clues.
6. If the class has found the answer, continue with the next riddle, but if they haven’t, ask them WH_questions to get to the answer.
7. Encourage students to participate in this fun activity which is going to trigger speaking skills.
8. Ask students if they know any riddles of this type in Spanish, and let them try them in class.
Compartir MED en classroom: