A fun activity for students to activate critical thinking and work with their creativitySugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Review what a riddle is, a puzzling question posed as a problem to be solved or guessed: conundrum, an enigma. Remind students that this unit is about riddles, mysteries, enigmas, and ‘thinking’ activities.
3. Students will be presented with riddles to be answered before time runs out.
4. Model the activity with riddle #1: A woman and 9 friends are under one umbrella but nobody gets wet. Why? Students need to answer in 5 seconds. Answer: Because it is not raining. Wait for reactions.
5. You may consider asking students to answer in their notebooks within those 5 seconds, share their answers, then, show the answers in the video.
6. Have a class discussion with students about what riddled do to their brains.
7. Play the video again, ask students to copy at least 3 riddles, and try them with their classmates.
Compartir MED en classroom: