A vocabulary activity for students to work with anagramsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies of anagram 1 for students.
2. Explain what an anagram is, a word, phrase, or name formed by rearranging the letters of another, such as cinema, formed from iceman.
3. Tell students this is good practice to activate vocabulary and the beginning to ‘solve’ a problem.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
5. Go over the example that is self-explanatory but offer help as needed.
6. Set a time limit for the activity and when time is up ask students to read the words they got and try to complete the activity by sharing answers.
7. Ask the class to check how many words they need to complete the exercise and to find a partner to complete the activity.
8. These are the answers: 1. nap/pan 2. horse/shore 3. bread/beard 4. gallery/allergy 5. leap/pale 6. Wolf/flow 7. paws/wasp 8. sink/skin
9. leapt/plate 10. lemon/melon
Compartir MED en classroom: