Estimula principalmente las inteligencias:
A practical activity for students to review the importance of body language when presenting a monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and discuss with students the importance of using the appropriate body language to project messages when giving presentations or presenting a monologue.
3. Ask students to answer these questions about the pictures on the left,
a) How might this person be feeling?
b) Give 3 reasons for why they might feel this way.
c) When have you felt this way?
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Have a class discussion with the answers students give.
6. Ask students to act out the ‘feelings’.
7. Ask students to think of other gestures they can use as opposed to these ones.
8. Use this information to wrap up the topic of monologues and come out with a list of recommendations in terms of body language when presenting a monologue or giving an oral presentation.
Compartir MED en classroom: