A review format for students to useSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. This is a format to review planning a monologue that was studied in previous sessions in this unit.
3. Since students have presented some monologues so far to gain practice, this is a good opportunity to review and give themselves feedback.
4. Ask students to follow the flow of the diagram by completing it with information from one of those monologues. If you have tried any monologues so far, ask students to use their textbook and get an example from there to complete with the required information.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to share their diagrams with another classmate and compare them.
7. Ask students to identify what criteria each section would be dealing with in case they were going to be evaluated.
8. Suggest students write a question in the box, for example, did I use my voice and body language accurately?,
Compartir MED en classroom: