A feedback format for students to use when presenting a monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Use the second page of this two-page file.
2. Distribute the worksheet .This is the second page of the format used in the previous session and it is about self-assessment on their performance.
3. Ask students to work individually, first, then they will work with a partner.
4. Tell students to think about the monologues they have presented to the class. Remember that we have suggested several monologues along with this unit so feel free to reuse them if necessary.
5. Ask students to work on the sections, a) Did I… (Please check all that apply), b) My reflections about my performance are… c) Some things I would like to work on for future performances are…
6. Check answers with the class by asking them to share their answers and invite the class to participate.
7. Read with the class the last section about how to give verbal feedback and make a list of points for your class to observe for future monologues and oral presentations.
Compartir MED en classroom: