A feedback format for students to use when presenting a monologueSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. Use the first page of this two-page file.
2. Distribute the worksheet and brainstorm ideas about the importance of feedback in presenting monologues.
3. This is a simple format for students to complete, so ask them to think of 4 possible rubrics to consider as criteria to give feedback to their classmates on monologues.
4. There’s also a section for them to write recommendations on how to improve their performance. The original idea of this format is to be used right after the class has presented a monologue but for this session, the format will be used to help students realize the importance of feedback.
5. Ask students to work in pairs and compare and discuss their criteria.
6. You may use one of the monologues suggested in this unit for students to perform again since they are short ones, about 3 minutes each, and then use the criteria and practice giving feedback
Compartir MED en classroom: