A feedback format for students to useSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and brainstorm ideas about the importance of feedback in presenting monologues.
3. Ask students to read the questions in the worksheet and write in the boxes their ideas about what to evaluate in presenting a monologue in terms of vocal and physical skills, ideas, suggestions about how to engage the audience, and how they can improve their performance.
4. Monitor and offer help as needed.
5. Set a time limit in order to have a second cycle of the activity where students work in pairs.
6. In pairs, they share their suggestions, ideas, and discuss them.
7. Ask two pairs of students to get together and compare their lists so now they can have a bigger list with different ideas.
Compartir MED en classroom: