Speaking activity for students to present a monologue on a familiar topicSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file suggested and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to describe this family.
3. Ask students if they like pizza and why. Tell students they are the slice of pizza.
4. Ask them to prepare a talk for 3-5 minutes about this particular situation being a slice of pizza so they must include information such as what type of pizza this is, who ordered it or if it homemade, how popular it is to be a pizza, what they don’t like about being a pizza, etc.
5. Set a time limit for the activity to be prepared, it doesn’t have to be anything complicated or long.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Ask students to share their monologues with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: