Speaking activity for students to present a monologue on a familiar topicSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file suggested and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to describe this family.
3. Tell students this is their family and they are going to talk for 3-5 minutes about a particular situation, you have a problem with one of your cousins. It was something nobody knows and what to share with someone since it is something serious. You are going to tell your friend about the problem so include information such as your personality, your cousin’s personality, physical description, when this happened, where you were, and why you have this problem.
4. Set a time limit for the activity to be prepared, it doesn’t have to be anything complicated or long.
5. Monitor and offer help as needed.
6. Ask students to share their monologues with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: