Speaking activity for students to present a monologue on a familiar topicSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Distribute the monologue and ask students to identify the title (PAY ATTENTION) and say what they think this is about.
3. Choose some students at random to read the stage directions aloud and you read the first paragraph-
4. Ask questions about this teenage actor, what he is thinking, how he feels, etc.
5. Ask other students to read aloud the other paragraphs but make pauses to discuss and for comments on the narration.
6. Ask students what type of monologue this is and in pairs make a summary of “PAY ATTENTION” to share with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: